Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Life List

I stumbled onto this and I thought it was really cool. When you finish something on your bucket list you just put it in the jar.


We started this business last year with the tag line: "Live life the way you picture it." It can be taken literally in the sense that our camera bags allow you to "picture your life" with more ease. But more importantly, it's about the idea that your life is waiting for you to make it yours. "What do you intend to do with your one precious life"?
The first part of this post can be found here. Thanks again to Maggie, who is inspiring people all over the world to make life more fun.
I wanted some kind of physical representation of my list around because 1. I love stuff that's visual. And 2. It serves as a reminder to keep at it. The butterflies are totally not my idea, but cute right?
The wall in my office:
As I complete them, I'll put them in here. Now that I'm thinking about it, this should've maybe been a bucket.
I wanted to start off with two things that I could easily check off, which I have no inclination to ever do in my lifetime.  :)
1. Don’t run a marathon.
2. Don’t go on a cruise.
3. Leave an inspire card in 100 random places.
4. Lean how to use my mac and consolidate.
5. Stay in a cabin where there are masses of fire flies.
6. Photograph another celebrity.
7. Re-do the family room.
8. Have a photo session with my sister.
9. Purchase a square dining table.
10. Do six photo sessions with my kids within 12 months.
....


No comments:

Post a Comment